Thursday, May 1, 2008

First Blog!

Hello Everyone, this is my first ever blog at blogspot. Well, from the heading, you can guess that my blog would contain mind blowing combination of Open Source and Open Content, THE two things that completely changed my entire life for good (to be exact, great :)! The power of open content and the freedom of open source has added so much to my life that I finally decided to give something back. In this blog, I would share my experience and stories with you and YOU only! My blogs may contain serious issues or just simple gossips and of course all of them are not only about Open Source. May be I could get some ideas from you about how to propose a girl that I like or get moral support from you after breaking up with her ;D I would tell you stories and stuffs that you hear everyday or haven't heard before. Thus I would let you know about my feelings for Open Source and Open Content, most importantly my feeling about being free!


Welcome to the world of FREEDOM!

Take Care everyone
Tarif (my family nick is Dheeman, but friends call me Tarif, it's your choice :D )

No comments: